anyone from middle Tennessee?

Hello. I'm in Columbia, about an hour south of Nashville. I've moved around a LOT during the past few years and so I really don't know anyone here, even though it's where I grew up. I need some cool new friends to hang out with!

I would love to get together with some crafty people, especially. Sooo, anyone from the Middle TN area that would like to hang out with someone new? I'm a 21 year old eclectic girl who's a bit of a dork.

If for whatever reason you're reading this and aren't from Middle Tennessee, feel free to email me anyway. Online friends are awesome too.

Email me, pm me, or reply here, whatever works for you.

2. # ADS

Hi! I'm in West Tennessee (actually going to school just across the Kentucky border right now, but I will be out at the end of this semester).

I live in Benton County, and it's where I'm originally from, but I just moved back from Murfreesboro this past summer. (I went to school there for a year.)

It's good to see someone from Tn around here!

(BTW, the bird and robot stickers in your etsy shop are adorable!)

I'm in South Nashville! I've visited your etsy site before but never related it back to wooleyduck---my etsy shop is Edge of the Wildwood. We could try out some of the marketing ideas for our etsy shops? Are you planning to sell at craft shows, too?
    My husband plays softball in Columbia for a few tournaments in the summer. I used to work at Lowe's in Columbia (when I lived in Franklin).

Remove Ads

Ads