Littleton,CO crafter wants to meet others with the craft bug

I have been living in the beautiful foothills of Littleton CO for just over 1 year and can't imagine leaving. I relocated from Miami, FL and the peaceful life here has really opened the door to so much creativity.
    I hope to start a craft group of women in this area that are also looking for a venue to express their creative side. If there is anyone in the area that is interested we could meet at my house for some cookies, coffee, tea, crafts and some laughs. I am open for suggestions and just think with the holidays around the corner the time is perfect to start a craft group.
    I see that there is another group that meets in Colorado but it is a little to far north for me so unless there is another closer to the Ken Caryl area I'd like to start my own.

Anyone interested?
    Hope to bring all you crafters out of your attics and closets and dens and into a friendly happy experience. =)
    Dfox

2. # ADS

I know you said the Craft Wits group is too far north for you - but I did want to mention that we're no longer meeting way up in Thornton (Northglenn? Westminster? Broomfield? What suburb is that technically in, anyway?) at all.

All the meetings are now going to be at the Monkey Bean on Broadway and Walnut (where Market St. turns into Walnut, right before the Benjamin Moore Paint sign), just north of downtown. They're every other week, and the next one is this Thursday (the 13th). Turnout has been pretty light lately - if it's not too far for you to travel, we'd love to see you there!

I'm in Ken Caryl

I'm actually located right off the c-470 and Ken Caryl Ave.
    I'm not quite sure where Walnut is excactly but I guess it wouldn't be as far north as Thorton. I was kinda hoping for something in the Littleton area or even Highlands Ranch that is much closer to me. I really appreciate the invite and maybe if I can get my hubby to watch my little one I'll make it out there one day.
    THanks again,
    Dfox

Remove Ads

Ads