Who wants a big box of fabric?

Hey there! and HELP!
    I live in a fairly small apartment and am in fabric overload! Most of it is small-ish pieces of brightly colored calico, sateen, fake fur (leftovers from the Muppet baby quilt I made for my niece) and then there's the yards of craft felt (in grey, red, yellow, green, etc...) given to me from Barnes & Noble (leftovers from decorations for the last Harry Potter release party). Right now it's just taking up room I don't have. I hate to waste good fabric, but being that I don't have the time to really create projects for it, let alone make the stuff, I hope I can give it a home with someone who can and will. So... who wants a big box of fabric? I will ship it at no cost to you! Please reply and whoever convinces me that they want it the most will receive the BIG BOX OF FABRIC. WOW!

2. # ADS

I'll take it ... I am working on a few random projects, and I have a group of friends that meet on Saturday's for craft night...

my e-mail is: quornflour@quornflour.com

Thanks quornflour! I'll give you an e-mail.

if things with quornflour don't work out, i'll take it. i'm learning how to sew and i'd love some fabric to play around with.

Oh wow, a box of fabric? If I could aquire that it would be so wonderful. I'm a housewife of a soldier in the military and don't get out much so I spend my time sewing, but I just got my sewing machine and really need the practice and more fabric because I have very little. I hope I can have even just a little or some scraps you have leftover from anything. :)

Oh, sorry girls! Quornflour's hot little finger just hit the button so fast and I'd already sent all the fabric off! I have to admit, though, that Morrigan's story is definately the best and, had I waited a bit longer, she would have gotten it or I would have split it up over the lot. I feel bad that I couldn't cover everyone. Anyway, Happy sewing!

Remove Ads

Ads