Vendors Wanted: Craft(product) Variety Show, Philadelphia

WANTED: Unique Talents & Creative Crafters

The Craft(product) Variety Show is looking for a wide range of creative people to participate in our indoor variety show that is currently being planned for mid November in Philadelphia.

Enjoy shopping, carnival games, music, raffles, spelling bee, game show, dancing, eating, drinking, an all around good time!

We are seeking crafters who make their own clothing, handbags, jewelry, home décor, artwork, cards, notebooks, journals, soaps, baked goods, vegan vittles…

We need performers, bands, film makers, comedians, tattoo artists, face painters, hair stylists, makeup artists, contortionists, bicyclists, balloon sculptors…

Are you a business who would like to sponsor a unique event? Please propose your ideas. Even the most bizarre things will be considered.

We would like to get some really unique vendors:
    Do you make your own skateboards, makeup, lollipops, costumes, bicycles, furniture… we will consider anything and everything.

If you make it, we want to see it.

Participants will be selected based on the uniqueness and quality of their merchandise or their creative ideas for entertainment.

We will need to see your work or hear your ideas. Whatever way you would like to provide us with images of your work or pitch your ideas is fine with us.

Email:
    craftproduct@gmail.com

Regular Mail:
    Craft(product) Variety Show
    1647 S. 15th Street
    Philadelphia, PA 19145

Don’t forget: if you send anything in the mail that you would like returned, please include a self addressed stamped envelope.

2. # ADS

query about vendors wanted

Hi

Just asking - you want stock from vendors - meaning the vendors themselves need not necessarily be there - am I right? If this is so I would be interested in participating!
    Here is a link to a wee blurb on me that suite shop has, otherwise you can see some of my things at www.AmiAna.etsy.com or http://PONCHOZUKI.bebo.com - I am a stay at home mum, I design and make my own crocheted fashions on the side. I live and work in NZ.

Ana

Remove Ads

Ads