Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Crafters in the Independence/Kansas City Area

I'm looking for any crafters/stitchers in the Independence/Kansas City MO area to start a casual crafting group. I do lots of sewing, embroidery and quilting but would love to meet some people in my area with the same interests. Or are there any groups in the area that would accept a new member? Either way I'd be happy.

2. # ADS

Hi Diana, I live in Liberty! I've been looking for some sort of a craft group too so if you find one let me know. I'd be excited to help you organize one also. Speaking of things we have in common - my husband is a substitue librarian here in liberty at midcontinent and he's working toward his MLS at UMKC. :)

Dear Anjanetteopal-
    Sorry It's taken me so long to reply. Let's see if we can start a group in the new year!! Glad to hear from another member of the MCPL family. And don't you just love the great craft/needlework shops in Liberty. I usually have to make a trip over there a couple times a month. I'll get back in touch with you the first week or so in January and we can brainstorm about setting up. Have a Happy Holiday!!

exciting! You have a Meryy Christmas too!

I'm back after the holiday rush and things are settling down a bit. I sent a personal message to you earlier, but as I had never sent one before I may have messed it up. Let me know if you are still interested in meeting some time soon

any progress getting this together?? i'm in the northland, and have had trouble trying to find a group of crafty people to hang with, as most of the groups i've found meet either during nap time, or after bed time. (having a toddler really cuts into your crafting time!!!:-)

Dear Jaimers and anyone else interested in starting a craft group in the Independence/Kansas City area---
    We will be meeting at the Genealogy Branch of Mid-Continent Public Library Saturday 3 February 2007 at 9:30 am to discuss the type of group we would to organize. The Genealogy branch is at 317 W. US Highway 24 in Independence, very close to the Truman Presidential Library. Come join us, bring some ideas and some of your current projects

2 more days till our next craft-up!!! :)

poop!!!!! i'm taking some classes this semester, so i haven't been as diligent as i should be about checking back here! i'm so sorry that i missed the get together!! any idea when the next craft up will take place??

don't worry about it! It was a lot of fun and we'll love to have you next time! We'll be meeting the first Saturday of every month at 10:30am. :)

Anjanette

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads