Craft Circle San Diego

I am looking for some ladies that would like to start a craft group in the San Diego area. I am sick of the bar and would like to spend some (constructive) time with friends. Drinks are fine but the bar scene is bunk. Any and all kinds of craftistas need apply. I personally love to needlepoint, knit, sew, and most other kinds of clothing projects. My friend likes photography and sharing her art in unexpected ways. I am interested in learning how to crochet and silkscreen.
    PS. I heart snacks.

2. # ADS

I'm pretty sure there already is one:
    http://www.sandiegocraftmafia.com/

I am bad, I never joined the group, but there's a girl named Nicole Yost that started a craft get together and she's on that webpage. I was thinking of joining but I was taking classes and had a conflict.

Good luck!
    jt

Yeah...

I have seen that web site. I am not sure that I want to jump into anything as serious as a 'craft mafia'. (Just kidding.) The beauty of starting another group is that we can have an alternative to people that can't make that groups time. Those that would like to go to both are welcome to, and there is an option for diversity. I am sure that there are more people interested in a craft night than can fit in just one group. That would be too good to be true!

i agree

I am interested in joining a new crafty group of gals. I''ve never been a part of one, and I like the sound of the Whistlestop''s Sunday afternoon get-togethers, but I can''t really imagine bringing my beads, etc. to a bar?! Please keep me in the loop! Thanks!

Jess

Hi everybody!

The group that Nicole started is called Bad Girls of Craft, of which I am a member. The group gets together once a month to craft, eat, share completed projects, and/or chat with other crafty ladies. If you would like to join us, or would like to find out more, check it out here:
    http://www.sandiegocraft.com/

Hope to see you there!

I like to join a get together..but I am in North County...San Diego is a bit too stressful to travel! I hate the freeway...I don''t travel farther than Solana Beach, otherwise GPS is needed! I have checked out BGC ages ago, but with kids..going downtown (which I go about 5x out of the year) Sheesh! If there are some local get togethers great..I''l be there! I just made 7 batches of soap..to share!

Remove Ads

Ads