Bought something- now what?

Alright, about a month ago I went to my hometown's festival (Fish Day). There I bought this homemade lotion bar from this wonderful vendor.

I had been by lots of other vendors but I decided I wanted to buy from her because she was never friendly and the Plumeria smelt wonderful

PROBLEM: 2 weeks after I bought it the top broke. So now I have this exposed lotion bar. It's solid so it won't ooze everywhere but I feel she should package it better.

I was thinking about e-mailing her (she has a website) and informing her on what happened but I don't want to be mean. I fully intend on ordering more of the product just the plastic cover didn't do the trick.

Right now I have a Sobe top and tape on it so it doesn't collect dirt and fuz from my purse. How should I do this? Any suggestions?

2. # ADS

I say get in touch with her and let her know that her packaging needs to be revamped. I guess since she wasn't friendly to begin with, what is the worst that could happen? She will be unfriendly again? Big change. So what do you have to lose? She could possibly make her sales improve by knowing that.

I absolutely love plumeria.

I had been by lots of other vendors but I decided I wanted to buy from her because she was never friendly and the Plumeria smelt wonderful

she was "never friendly"??? is this a mistake? i wouldn't buy from someone who wasn't friendly/nice.

let her know what's going on, especially if you want to order from her again, so you can get good packaging.

Anonymous_Jade, is this Port Washington, WI Fish Day? I am from West Bend originally and was just curious....and I have bought items there and at the West Bend Farmer's market before, and have found some wonderful soaps and lotions.

Remove Ads

Ads