Bring yourself fest!

I'm involved with a festival that's happening in bristol, first weekend of september. I'm running a make your own tailors dummy workshop and hosting the S+B. I'm kinda nervous because i've never actually made a tailors dummy before- I found a lot of good links and info on Craftster but i'm seeing it as being more of a learning process for me than anyone else- whatever happens i'm sure it's going to be a whole lot of fun. We're still open to ideas for other workshops and stuff so if you know of anything that would be super easy to teach, and yet really good fun let me know...now back to figuring out how much ducttape I need to buy...
    Yeah maybe it would help if I added a link: http://www.bringyourselffest.com

2. # ADS

ok I realise most of you crafty people are in the US but I'm just stupidly excited about being part of this- I still need to go get duct tape and new sharp scissors and stuff for my workshop- I think it's going to be an amazing weekend and I encourage all of you to Bring Yourself Fest yourself...it's just so inspiring being able to do stuff for free and outside the normal venues etc...

oh i wish i could be there!!!

how did it go?

I so seldomly check this part, because there is very little posted that's going on in Britain, I completely missed out on this!

It sounded like fun though...

Cheers, gwengrrrl

Hi there- it went really really well! Here's a little bit of it: That's Kate getting taped up in the dummy workshop and there's more photos here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v81/cr...gyourselffest/#

I always wonder if I should post about stuff here as so little from the UK gets posted but I figured it's something i'm really excited about and proud of so it's worth it- even if it's usually just me that reads it!

Remove Ads

Ads