Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DaCraftyLady

Thread: Spotlight Your Etsy Shop or Blog on My Blogs

Spotlight Your Etsy Shop or Blog on My Blogs

Well what a great idea, I saw a thread, that was from a few years ago and thought why not do this now, I will be posting an Etsy Shop and the post will be called "Etsy Spotlights" I will review shops on Etsy on my blog monthly,,,so if you have an Etsy shop; selling some kind of craft; let me know; and give me some details and I will highlight you on my blog... http://pbdesigns.blogspot.com

Right now I also have a "You Rock" monthly blog highlight too, on my other blog about blogs with style....so stop by and let me know your blog and you could be the next one highlighted... Crochetoholic's Crochet Place

Looking forward to meeting all you crafters!!!
    dianapeery likes this.

2. # ADS

I sell a handful of my Painting Patterns on my Etsy shop! www.etsy.com/shop/justbyjan
    Check out my Primitive Painting Patterns at JustByJan.com

[QUOTE=

Right now I also have a "You Rock" monthly blog highlight too, on my other blog about blogs with style....so stop by and let me know your blog and you could be the next one highlighted...

Looking forward to meeting all you crafters!!! [/QUOTE]

I went to your blog (It's awesome by the way) and I tried the "contact me" option to send you a line about my blog but it kept directing me to install a firefox plugin. I installed the plugin, but it kept asking me to do it over and over again - I gave up lol. I was wondering if you would consider my blog for your monthly highlight? it's noteletsbydesign on blogspot I tried to add the entire link but I wasn't allowed.

If you are still doing this I would love to get involved. I'm just starting my blog, but I have lots of great things coming and my readers seem to enjoy it. I've checked out your blog and it is a lot of fun! I love to see fellow crafters online

Sugar and Spice and Sandpaper

Thank you!

@BlueCouchDesigns I've finally got your Etsy shop featured, I'm so sorry this has been delay, but I somehow thought I would get a notice of responses to this thread lol.
    also @SugarandSpice, I've got your blog featured also. I would appreciate a reciprocal link to my blog from you guys if you don't mind.
    Artfire Store
    Storenvy Store
    Blog
    Facebook Fan Page If you take the time to Like my fanpage, I'll be sure to "Like" you back!

Hey there I have an Etsy store as well called amysgardenstatues. I "like" your store and your post here on get crafty. Hope you will do the same for me and check out my store @ Diana Peery on Etsy

Right now I also have a "You Rock" monthly blog highlight too, on my other blog about blogs with style....so stop by and let me know your blog and you could be the next one highlighted...

Remove Ads

Ads