Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By YellowBubble
  • 1 Post By Raiyanne
  • 1 Post By YellowBubble

Thread: Do you have any good ideas?

Banned

Do you have any good ideas?

The Idea Home Decors such as the unique shape of shelves, lamps are beautiful. But their cleaning is also important.

When cleaning the house, it is easy to overlook the cleaning of the Luminaries, a long time later, the lamp shade the surface accumulation of thick dust, not only affect the room brightness, dust will affect the health of the occupants. Though I know the fact, I always feel confused and donít know the method to clean the Lamp Shades. My conception is to weep the dust with wet cloth, but if it be unsafe? Do I need to find professionals to help cleaning? Thanks!
    fatemeh likes this.

2. # ADS

Cleaning skills are important because if you’re not a good and not aware of your cleaning products, it can cause health risks. Let’s say you have to clean your swimming pool and you are clueless of chemical names and elements, if you’re not cautious and mixed hypochlorite with other dangerous chemical, it can produce deadly fumes.
    Last edited by Raiyanne; 07-20-2012 at 09:23 PM.
    fatemeh likes this.

Banned
    Yeah, you are right, I am worried both my health and the home decors' damaged because of the improper clean-up.Then I first call some one to help me, and learn the knowledge from them.
    fatemeh likes this.

Banned
    Raiyanne chek ur inbox

When cleaning the house, it is easy to overlook the cleaning of the Luminaries, a long time later, the lamp shade the surface accumulation of thick dust, not only affect the room brightness, dust will affect the health of the occupants.

That's the reason, to avoid all the dust, cleaning and all, i keep my home decor to be simple.Only the things that are needed and useful, not any extra decor items.

Make use of rugs. You may use natural fibers or synthetic materials to make different area rugs. Here is more about the material used for area rugs. You may have an area rug made of natural material in your home. The common natural rugs used for making rugs are wool, silk, cotton, seagrass and bamboo.

Keen for some more rugs?? check out a whole new wide range check this out: Contemporary Rugs – Buy Cheap Large Contemporary Area Rugs at Discount

Remove Ads

Ads