Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Why wouldn't you?! We have 3 Pomeranians and I don't think we could live without them.

2. # ADS

I really love dogs, dogs are man's best friend, dogs know how to gain love from human,and they are loyal to their master.

you keep a dog because he share with you loyalty you feel that he came a member of your family ... its related to emotions i guess ....

I keep dogs firstly, because I love animals, and secondly, because they are great companions, and they give so much love back to us.

I like dogs, for protection and they are also great companions.

Lover of all animals, even the ones that would eat me or hurt me.

Dogs are a perennial favorite because I can communicate with them and they with me on a visceral level. I pretend I mind-meld a la Spock, but it's really more of a whisperer sort of communication. Or snifferer. Relaxed and calm, languid movements to let the dog sniff me, and me observe him or her.

Ha, I recall spending time with an isolated dog in a huge pen at an animal shelter. He was a German Shepherd cross, mid years, unneutered male. I didn't stick my hand in his pen, didn't threaten him with my posture or gaze, but approached obliquely and let him sniff the back of my hand and my clothes. Then I crouched down and talked to him while he sat there cocking his head in agreement or maybe disbelief. Not five minutes later, one of the staff there told me to avoid him because he was a female aggressive alpha dog that had bitten a few people there. Hard to say how he would be with me without the fence between us.

Big dogs, little dogs. Doesn't matter. I'm more catlike, but speak fluent doggish.

Honestly, I'm not a dog lover before until , my daughter received one as a gift to her by a friend. Now , I know why we should keep a dog and its because , its true that dogs are a good companion and can help relieve one's stress. They can make you smile most of the time

how lovinging one feels with a dog, they are someone whom you can share your emotions with they understand if we are happy or upset. They love us and calm us tooo

Because they are sweet and friendly) My dog elates me every day!

It's mostly the friendship that they offer. Plus they're so cute. I have a Golden retriever one and he's so nice to my kids.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads