Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Why do you keep dogs?

Maybe this question is a little silly, but I still want to know why. My reason is simple, I love dogs. But I know others have other reasons. Modern society, some family raising dog is to be a child or a playmate with children. When children and dogs together, the parents will teach their children to learn to get along with dogs peace, to teach them how to care for the dog, additions food for the dog, pick a dog house and dog to play with toys, learn to use the dog collar to training dogs, but also a sense of responsibility of the child's culture. And some "DINK" family couples directly to the dogs as their children and provide it with the best pet supplies.

So why do you keep dogs?

2. # ADS

i like small dogs that aren't aggressive

and german shepherds are nice dogs too

We have 2 dogs, a lab and a pug. They are both a handful and there are times that they make me want to pull my hair out. However, I couldn't imagine my life without them. My dogs became like my children and I love them!

I simply love my dog. She is so sweet. I guess I keep my dog because I couldn't imagine getting rid of her!

~Katie Leach
    From Hope For Binati

I like dogs because i guess they are sweet and always faithfull to there master.

Dogs are sometimes..nice and sometimes bad too..so its natural..

Love

Dogs are completely dependent on us. They can't keep a warm dry roof over their heads, they can't survivie without food and they periodically need medical attention. So people become like parents to them. It allows some people who don't have children to exercise their caretaker role and it is very satisfying. Also, the kind of love dogs give us is very unconditional. People on the other hand will withhold their love and attention if you upset them in any way. A dog on the other hand will be happy to see you no matter what you have done in the past. This kind of love you can only get from pets and God. People for the most part are not unconditionally loving. Many say that it hurts more for your pet to die than it does some people in their lives. I think this unconditonal love is why. Also the realtionship is not complicated like relationships are with people. It's easy and sweet. Besides all that........their little faces are sooooo adorable for the most part.

I keep my dog because I couldn't imagine getting rid of her

I adore my dog. He is a big bernese mountain dog and the most lovable creature. I keep my dog because I love him dearly. I know I will be utterly devastated when he passes on. I dread the day. I enjoy my dog. He is pure unconditional love and loyalty. He is a pure joy to me.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads