Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tips For Taking Better Travel Photos

Buy a selfie stick and shove it deep inside your ass, as deep as you possible can.

2. # ADS

For example, by including two human figures in the frame, the glacier image above conveys the vast scale of the Alaskan landscape. Meanwhile, the image on the right is a good example of creating your own luck and being prepared to capture spontaneous events you might not see back home.

It's miracle!!

Quote Originally Posted by mulikotr View Post
    For example, by including two human figures in the frame, the glacier image above conveys the vast scale of the Alaskan landscape. Meanwhile, the image on the right is a good example of creating your own luck and being prepared to capture spontaneous events you might not see back home.
    I was in Scandinavia recently and realized how many people take the same photo. There were quite a few of us on the fjord excursions - nordicsaga.com/scandinavia-on-a-budget-tours And everyone did the same photo((( Therefore, I decided to go against the flow and made a video) It turned out pretty well after the final installation. I like northern nature much more than relaxing on the beach.

Maybe this is really works..

In order to make good shots, you need to look for really good locations, to have good lighting and straight arms at this moment. But I’ll tell you so, it’s not necessary to go to the French Riviera to take a normal shot, you can go to Jurmala on a budget, find beautiful locations, for example, beaches here - https://1001beach.com/en/europe/latvia/jurmala
    And make very successful and beautiful shots. You yourself can find on different sites a lot of cool photos from Jurmala.

If you like to travel, a thermal cup is a very cool thing to have. Just remember how many times your tea has cooled down at work. The thermal mug will keep your tea or coffee warm and will help to enjoy only pleasure from drinks! It is also a great gift idea online, visit StartMyHobbyTrip to choose the best design. Everybody will be happy to receive such a pleasant surprise.

Today you can take photos of the leaning tower of Pisa. There are no tourists at all

Quote Originally Posted by Ovemila View Post
    Buy a selfie stick and shove it deep inside your ass, as deep as you possible can.
    selfie stick in the ass is very funny

Some of the best photos can be taken in Saudi Arabia. If you are obsessed with creating beautiful photos, as me, then you simply have to fly to Saudi Arabia to take a couple of photos of endless sand dunes. But getting a visa to Saudi Arabia can cause problems. Personally, I used this agency to get a visa: visa-saudi-arabia.com
    They helped me get a visa in a short time and without any problems.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads