How have your kids inspired your craft?

I started my website because I wanted to make cupcake wrappers for my daughters birthday party. Once I had the idea to make them for her, I figured that making cupcake wrappers would be a fun side hobby. I get many design ideas from the things that she likes. How have your kids inspired you to get crafty?- And do they continually inspire your creations?

2. # ADS

Please post on my new site! I am a SAHM and am constantly inspired by my kids. It's a place to share craft ideas for kids. would love your support! Your Artsy

Kids crafts are cute and the things that they love are lovely. Here are some crafts made by my sister, she is inspired by her daughter's birthday. How have your kids inspired your craft?-61662852f5f4bfe2cfd06048c2ccbccb.jpg
    Last edited by Amanda; 06-15-2013 at 02:13 AM.
    Love to share pretty beaded jewelry making tutorials and DIY making instructions on pandahall.

My 1-year-old nephew like seeinge birds flying in the sky. Then I made a kite for him. Actually I spent lots of time to make that kite, which was the first time I made the kite.
    enjoy a visual feast on pandahall!

This is so pretty - any girl would want this!!!

Now these days kids are really innovative minded. They always try to do something different and

Last edited by Denal; 11-22-2013 at 01:13 AM.
    Road to success is always under construction.....

There are very pretty stuffs on there your artsy. Kids always have unique ideas in there minds which inspires sometime to make stuffs. Well thanks for nice sharing.

Actually my daughter (who is no longer a kid in age terms), wanted me to make a jam pot cover for her, plus salad etc bowl covers as the expandable insect covers take up quite a lot of room. I now have one half made, plus HEAPS of patterns downloaded from various sites and have also made a cute tea cozy. With Christmas coming up as well as other celebrations I'm going to be VERY busy.

Well, actually kids' crafts is a whole area of crafting. Making crafts with them makes you think of a craft concept that is crafty yet simple. That certainly is challenging!

Hey that's a very nice thread. Doing something for the kids always excites me.

Remove Ads

Ads