Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you prefer to shop on or offline?

I find that I shop more online now than ever before. The only items I really go to the store to buy are groceries and furniture. Everything else I buy online.
    I find it to be easier, cheaper, and just all around more convenient than driving around.

2. # ADS

Yep, digitalization is transforming the way things are moving around transforming us into lazy potatoes

I find myself shopping mostly offline as far as craft supplies are concerned with. I live in Hong Kong, and luckily, I was able to find two awesome shops (C N Square and Fliegen), where I can find anything related to scrapbooking and card-making instantly. I do buy from Amazon occasionally, but it is mostly when the price-difference between offline store and Amazon is too high. For example, I bought my Cricut Cuttlebug die cutting and embossing machine from Amazon because it was available for half the price as compared to C N Square.

For other stuff, such as grocery, I mostly go offline, except when I need to order something in bulk.

Definitely online shopping. So much easier to check prices against eachother!

I always prefer online shopping from trusted brands except for clothing.

it depends on what i have to buy. I mostly shop online, but when i have to select something sacred i do it on shop.

I prefer to make purchases offline, and with this help the applications created in the company https://www.innovecs.com/, they make a very convenient support and interface. And they also have a lot of other services, not a site but a find.

I Always search online before buying anything. And will find great deals almost everytime.

I have always preferred shopping online. it saves a lot of time and nerves. but now I live in China and there is just horror. the government blocks all my favorite sites. I do not understand how people can live this way. in addition, an ordinary vpn can not cope with blocking sites. I found a way out. I installed myself KeepSolid VPN Unlimited and immediately purchased a maximum of services. for me it is very profitable. I advise you to try. https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/e...nal-vpn-server
    Last edited by Dilan; 10-07-2018 at 04:12 PM.

I prefer shops

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads