Share your experience pleae

HI all, My friend is planning to take over the restaurant run by his father. His father wants him to take over the restaurant and want to retire.My friend also want to start his own business, So, this would be a good opportunity for him. He has quit his current job and is going to invest in the restaurant. So, he is thinking of purchasing a new apartment in Oshawa as he wants to shift and settle here.He has started looking for the apartments. He has savings and will be applying for if needed. Also, his family will be helping him in this. The next he needs is a home insurance as policies cover loss or damage of personal property due to theft or other covered events. Policies also cover liability up to certain limits, protecting the insured in case someone injures himself on the property. They also pay for costs if someone sues the homeowner. So, the home insurance is necessary.Has anyone have any experience with a insurance brokers? He is planning to go for insurance brokerage services in Oshawa to find an affordable plan. Any suggestion on this. Please let me know what you think about this.

2. # ADS

Yeah, they are good. Go forward, dude!

Remove Ads

Ads