Wedding anniversary ideas!

Hey friends, Today I'm gonna share a happy plan!! We are planning to celebrate our parents' silver wedding anniversary in Toronto. The event will be only having our close friends and family. We've preplanned everything, all is set to go. Yesterday I went to a concert, and at the end of the event, I noticed their logo and title written across the sky. Now I've got this idea of implementing the same at our party. I'm sure that mom and dad will be happy.
    I've talked with people from an agency for out of home advertising, who have done the skytyping for the concert. We've discussed the technicality behind skytyping, and my requirements and then the corresponding expense(approximate). I've enquired my friends about this but no one has any prior experience. So I'm here to know more about this, especially from people who have used skywriting for events.
    The wedding anniversary is in the first week of November, expecting replies before that. Have nice day folks. Many thanks!

2. # ADS

I advise a book

A nice trup in front of the ocean will be good as well.

So cute idea
    I think it would be amazing!

I agree on cruise trip

I've read a perfect article for you. Why don't you go on a date night? It would be perfect! I read an article about date nights - and these are really good ideas.

I arranged forparents a wedding anniversary in Thailand on Koh Samui. Once they had no money for organizing a wedding. Now it was 25 years old as parents together. This is a silver wedding. We bought silver rings. Mom was in a beautiful dress, father in a chic tuxedo. The ceremony took place on the ocean. We invited photographer Dimas Frolov https://dimasfrolov.com/. He is a wedding photographer on Samui. Parents had great emotions and a fabulous holiday, which they were once deprived of. And our photos are a great reminder of such a holiday.
    Last edited by rebonka; 07-19-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Do nothing

Remove Ads

Ads