Question In a rental... aauuggh!

We are selling our home, and renting a home to live in while we build our dream home. I had to pack up my entire craft room (sewing, quilting, crafting, machine embroidery). It's all in storage. In our rental, we can't put anything on the walls.

The powder room is huge, yet has a pedastal sink, so there's no storage room for toilet paper, etc. I do have a small baker's rack in there (my daughter usually uses it to display her dolls in her room, but they are all packed up, too).

How can I keep toilet paper stored on that open baker's rack, without simply just putting it on the rack. We don't want to make any purchases until we are in the home (no baskets, etc). I remember seeing one time people tucked in orange fabric around tp and made it look like a pumpkin. Since it's not fall, that's kinda hard to pull off.

Any suggestions as to how I can have toilet paper readily available in that room, without just having it openly sitting on a shelf? Thx.

2. # ADS

Everyone can’t do crafts as everyone is not artist. This is a deed of extreme dedication and creative profile. One this http://www.3ptechies.com/instagram-b...tion-tips.html site you will get wonderful surprisingly ideas of craft. And the suggestion to article is make a tree like structure with thick wire or use your cloth hanging strand and put all toilet papers into its arms or branches.

Remove Ads

Ads