Bathroom Renovation ideas

We are thinking of renovating the bathroom of our condo. We bought it 2 years back from condos for sale in North York. We were thinking of changing the tiles as we made mistake while choosing the tiles last time. I think, when it comes to designing a bathroom, the color and the type of tile also plays a vital role. These are a few tips I found online which you should keep in mind before choosing the color for your bathroom:
    i) Mixing of 2 bright colors: It can make a bathroom look more energetic and invigorating. Also, try to add a light shade along with it for a calm feel.
    ii) Go fresh with organic colors: Nature's color creates a refreshing ambiance for the bathroom. It also gives a natural vibe and freshness.
    iii) Fun mixing of dark colors: Try choosing some vibrant colors with a part of neutral shade as a base. Along with that, select the bath and showers accessories color to match the appearance.
    iv) Mix it up with your home color: Try choosing the color of your bathroom to suit the bedroom appeal.
    When you have good and creative ideas, any room is elegant in its own way. Hope you all find it useful.

2. # ADS

yeah. It seems useful!
    I wish you could have shared a few pics of your renovated bathroom. It would have more helpful.

Remove Ads

Ads