Modifying our old household appliances..

My brother is moving to his new home. He is on a tight budget, as he spent a lot in his new home. My mom and I are planning to get some household appliances to gift him.
    Buying the whole appliances at a stretch will be difficult for us too, so we thought of modifying the electrical appliances such as the kettles, toaster, flask etc. We know a nearby company here in Toronto. They are doing professional powder coating for any kinds of metal equipment.
    Last year they helped me with the coating of my pen, which was a gift from my dad. But mom has confusion when it comes to the household. She thinks that this won't last.I've googled about powder coating for home appliances and found it is good for any metal equipment.
    I thought of sharing it here so that I can have some valuable suggestions from you folks. Do anyone here have an idea on this?

2. # ADS

It is the lovely method to portrayed the PBX (private branch trade) and this framework is unpredictable and needs best professional cv writing service to setting up the things with it yet you advise the at risk and special approach to set this framework and the most vital thing is that tedious is less. Well done!

Hey Jack,thanks for taking your time to respond! Unfortunately I didn't get you

Nice, thank you very much

Remove Ads

Ads