Planning to buy a new flat...

My mom and I own a home in Toronto. We have a joint loan of $200k. I'm paying for it as I don't want to strain my mom.
    I've found a flat, I'm planning to buy it. The issue is I'll be only getting the fund in two or three months. But the flat owner is kind of trying to sell it at the earliest. To find the fund I've only two options, either taking a second mortgage from our old home or taking a bridge loan.I'm not a banking person. Please help me to choose the best option. If you've any suggestion, ping me here.
    Many thanks!

2. # ADS

Skip this variant.

if you are confident then good luck

If your second loan will and can be approved I don't see a big problem. But only do it if you are sure that you can pay 1 big loan and it will not make a problem for you. In general I understand what you mean when you found a property that you fell in love with and just want to get it. For example I am buying property in Germany in 1 month and can't wait to move in already.

New flat is really cool!

It is interesting. I think you should seek advice from people who understand finance. In general, I think that the arrangement of the apartment is a very hard and expensive work. Therefore, you must rely on the fact that there should be enough money both for an apartment and for various security systems, such as a fire-fighting system https://www.americanbackflowpreventi...ow-testing.php, home alarm system, etc.

Hello! Of course, even people with a bad credit history can take out a loan with good conditions and not waste time waiting for approval. I'm talking about quick loans online click this link. This type of lending many advantages, and approval is a snap.

Remove Ads

Ads