First time hiring a maid cleaning...

Hey, I'm getting out of time for the regular house cleaning works, in fact getting bored too.
    I have never used a house cleaning maid ever before. I got a quote from the sunrise maid cleaning service,Oakville(if that matters!), the expense is a bit higher than that of hiring an individual cleaner! But I think it will be far better as I prefer the cleaning works to be done while I'm at work(I can't compromise on the safety and quality. I guess I can't expect that guarantee from an individual cleaner!)!
    Unfortunately, I don't know what these cleaning staffs going to do! Like should I do a bit of own cleaning before them and just leave some specific tasks. Else is it ok to just leave the huge mess as it is?
    Mine is a 1BHK apartment, so how often should I ask them to come around?
    Also, do I have to instruct them on every time they are coming for cleaning?
    Any tips or advice before making my first assignment?

2. # ADS

I swear to God that after you did the background security check you must sit and meticulously write a job description for this maid. Else she will do everything vice versa, for example will mop your computer. Many people can't do it and suffer later. So I strongly recommend you to hire affordable-papers.net for writing it and including all points that you need.

Quote Originally Posted by lindzzz View Post
    Hey, I'm getting out of time for the regular house cleaning works, in fact getting bored too.
    I have never used a house cleaning maid ever before. I got a quote from the sunrise maid cleaning service,Oakville(if that matters!), the expense is a bit higher than that of hiring an individual cleaner! But I think it will be far better as I prefer the cleaning works to be done while I'm at work(I can't compromise on the safety and quality. I guess I can't expect that guarantee from an individual cleaner!)!
    Unfortunately, I don't know what these cleaning staffs going to do! Like should I do a bit of own cleaning before them and just leave some specific tasks. Else is it ok to just leave the huge mess as it is?
    Mine is a 1BHK apartment, so how often should I ask them to come around?
    Also, do I have to instruct them on every time they are coming for cleaning?
    Of course, any person wants to have a clean house and it is not necessary to hire a cleaner. Think about buying a cool robot vacuum cleaner. To make you think better I advise you to read more about the Roomba 860 vs 880 models. I bought myself a more recent version and am very happy.

Remove Ads

Ads