Home fire damage restoration

I am from Winnipeg. Last Saturday, my house caught fire. On that day morning, my wife stuffed up some woods in the fireplace to burn and kept the blaze crackling all day, then let it die down before heading to sleep. Then, around 10:30 pm that night, I woke to a strange rumbling sound and identified that the fireplace was engulfed in flames. And after some time, the fire started spreading across the roof. We tried to grab a few important things.

Within that time, the fire started spreading to the other rooms and full of smoke. We ran outside and called firefighters. They arrived and extinguished the fire within approx. 6 hours. That night, we stayed in our cousin's house, which was near to us. Our home is almost damaged by fire. And I want to repair it. A friend suggested me to contact a fire restoration company in Winnipeg. Please suggest me some fire restoration services in Winnipeg. Are there any documents I will have to submit to them to deal with the home insurance matters in this incident? Does anyone know about this? Please share your thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks!

2. # ADS

Remove Ads

Ads