Moms: question re: belly support

I am wondering if anyone used maternity support thingies that go under your belly while you were pregnant, and if so which one.

I'm about 24 weeks now and the pelvic and lower back pain are starting. I'm very small (4'10") so I figure the discomfort will get a lot worse throughout the summer.

2. # ADS

I've never heard of that, but it sounds like a good idea! I'm 30 weeks pregnant. My first pregnancy was a breeze - no morning sickness, no nausea, no backaches, no fatigue. But it ended horribly with a very difficult delivery. This pregnancy sucks! I'm still nauseous in the mornings and when I smell things not so pleasant. I'm tired all the time and I can barely roll out of bed in the mornings because my back freezes up on me. My belly feels WAY different than the first time and I've only gained about 3 pounds more than last time. He/she feels like a 10 pounder already. My husband and my mother joke around all the time and tell me it's twins. If you find a good belly support, please pass along the information!

i used the pregnancy belt during my last pregnancy and it was a godsend. i don't remember the name but it was white and elastic and held the huge tummy up. you could also make one yourself out of any long stretchy fabric that you can tie just below your stomache.

good luck.

sjk,

I have a checkup appt this Friday and I was going to ask the doc for brand recommendations, I will let you know what she has to say.

I know I could get a doc to "prescribe" on for me at my clinic, maybe you could do the same? I'm 20 weeks but in a few more I think I'll be needing a little extra help!

jennjitsu

nice thread!

Back pain support you needed good quality mattress when you sleeping may you can use adjustable mattress. Click here to know more about this mattress.

Remove Ads

Ads