Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

introductions

These are my two boys....one likes to cook the other sample...

Right now i'm working on my first abstract book, wish i had more time, but am always looking for something creative to do, even if it is the newest coloring book for me did i say me ..i meant my kids.

2. # ADS

Hi, I'm new.

I'm Heather, 27, stay-at-home mama to 2 1/2 Sophie. She's my rock star & helps me paint & garden everyday. Before I became a stay at home mom I worked an assortment of jobs including bartender & production controller. I've been lurking for awhile, but thought I'd finally come out of hiding.

My girlie:
    [/img]

Cute kids! I'm glad other moms are teaching their kids to be rockers :)

Howdy!

Hello!
    I'm new around these parts - finally registered after on and off lurking.

I came for the craftiness, I stayed for the Tom Cruise thread ;)

I've got two kids - a girl who's 8, and a five year old boy, both of whom we have always home/unschooled. They are incredibly creative and crafty - and just put on a -puppet show for us tonight!

I teach dance classes, and acting classes with my hubby, who also serves as technical director extraordinaire for the studio. Craftwise, I just love to make stuff! I'm not much for sewing, although making dance costumes is forcing the learning curve pretty steep. My first love is polymer clay - been playing with that for ten years now! Also like to play with paper, paint, and stamps. (Although I have long since stopped using purchased stamps, and usually only use my own hand carved stamps now) And, well, anything I can combine with polymer clay, really.

Here's me with the kids on our last camping trip:
    [/img]

Everyone has such cute kids! I love seeing the photos.

Djules - that's a great shot of you all camping!!! The EOTC is a big ole fish hook huh? Glad you came out of lurkerdome!

Me and my babies!!!!

Hi! I am Paulette- the 34 year old mother of 5 children ranging in ages from almost 16 all the way down to 10 months.
    I had my first child when I was 18 and supposed to be starting my 2nd year of university.
    I was married to the father of my next 2 children but we are divorced.
    I have been with the father of my 2 youngest children for almost 8 years now.
    I will explain all about the dynamics of all of this in my blog I am going to create shortly.
    I have my Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Psychology that has served me very well in my professional life.
    Right now I am doing on call work for a battered womens shelter as a residential caseworker and I absolutely love it!
    I love to sew and quilt although I haven't done much of either since my 2 youngest have been born. Don't know why but I just don't seem to be able to find the time! LOL
    Anyhow, I am looking forward to getting to know everyone! Looks like a great place and I am glad to have stumbled across it!

welcome!

The stroller seems to be a pretty simple thing - put the child down and go! But an increasing number of manufacturers are creating models of strollers with a wide range of additional functions. Some of the features of strollers are designed for the comfort and safety of the baby, while others, such as the shopping basket, are made for parents. Let's take a look at the most important characteristics of strollers. Especially if you have a beach stroller then all your problems are fading into the background if you don't believe me then read Best beach stroller reviews from clevelandcfug
    Last edited by Santis; 09-21-2020 at 06:06 AM.

Hi all ))
    I am and my sun best friends
    I had him when i was 21
    Never been married
    I teach him Chinees, signing and do sport

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

Ads