Graduation HELP!

Hello all,

this will be my first time here and I want to thank any and everybody for any help or advice they can give...

I am having a graduation party/reception, whatever, for my son. There will be about 200 plus people that will come and I would like some tips on decorating and on how to make a Wishing Well. He will be attending Stanford University next fall so should I use that in the decor or just stick to the high school stuff? He is also a scholar athlete and I think I should include that stuff. Is that tacky? I really need to know about the wishing well though, because I really dont want to buy one.

Thanks everybody!!

Stephanie

2. # ADS

Unfortunately I cant help you with the wishing well as I just used a regular old decorated box for my sons card box. I included all of my sons high school memorabilia in the decor and his high school colors. I made a collage of pictures and I've seen this done at other graduations too. Had my son decided on his college of choice then, I probably would have incorporated that in also. (it took him a year of crappy jobs to realize that he'd better go and thank goodness, he starts this fall.) Good luck and congratulations to you and your son.

hmmmm... i don't know what a wishing well is! what is it? i'm sure with a bit more info we could come up with some creative crafty suggestions.

graduation is often also 'commencement' i.e. the beginning of something new! so definitely include stanford colors/paraphenalia! can't go wrong with red and white.

congratulations to you and to your son-- Stanford is a FANTASTIC place. i just had my 5th reunion and suffered such nostalgia for my days on the farm!

Congratulations to you and your son! And no it's not tacky! You should be proud and show it! Afterall...isn't that part of what these partys are for?
    As for the wishing well. I've seen them made so many different ways. One fairly easy one was a box with the top cut off and paper towel tubes used as the frame and the simple tissue paper papermache over it.

It's good to know about your services and hard work. In my point of view, you need to best coursework writers for hire that is being liked in your article is the way you have composed it. It attracts and excites me whenever I read a sentence.

Remove Ads

Ads