Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    oh it's definitely the abundance of choices. and the media. like that freaking pediasure commercial that made my son decide that he suddenly doesn't like waffles or chicken.

but one thing that did work was letting him participate in making his own meal. i cut some tortillas to kid's size, and made little portions of beans (with hidden beef), spanish rice and cheese and he made his own soft tacos. the first meat that wasn't fried chicken form he's had in quite a while!

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by sarabell
    like that freaking pediasure commercial that made my son decide that he suddenly doesn't like waffles or chicken.
    I liked the PediaSure commercial as much as you did, and this is the horrible creation that ensued:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5EtKVSIhmU

Please, Enjoy.. and heads up, it's not a real child, it's a 17 year old friend of mine with dwarfism, and please send, repost, and comment on it all you like.

My daughter is getting super picky all of a sudden at a year and a half. On e ting I've noticed lately is if I put too many choices on her plate she gets overwhlemed and won't try any of them. I really have to offer them one at a time. And wait until she's very hungry. And try them first - it's almost like she's the queen, forcing us to be her "tasters" and make sure it's not too grody.

Of course half the things she likes, like peas and blueberries, I'm allergic too and cannot try them first.

Quote Originally Posted by michael6512
    I liked the PediaSure commercial as much as you did, and this is the horrible creation that ensued:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5EtKVSIhmU

Please, Enjoy.. and heads up, it's not a real child, it's a 17 year old friend of mine with dwarfism, and please send, repost, and comment on it all you like.

That's a scary commercial.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

Ads