greasy black stains on clothes

Hey there craftistas,

I've been getting these nasty black stains showing up on my clothes when they come out of the laundry. They are spots of grease and convex shapes like this () ... A pic is worth 1000 words ...

Google searches were relatively unhelpful - all I get is info about removing grease stains, and little about them magically appearing out of nowhere!

I did find this thread which suggests it could be from dried up liquid softener (which, yes, I do use) or grease from the washer itself.

Our washer is new and less than one year old ...

Before I start taking that baby apart, anyone else have experience with this?

Thanks!

del

2. # ADS

this might happen if the article of clothing gets wrapped around the bottom of agitator. do you really cram your clothing into the washer? if so, maybe if you do smaller loads?

That's why I don't buy or wear expensive designer clothes which require babying. I will feel guilty and wasteful if I ruin my expensive clothes. But I must admit luxury designer clothes do have the best design. It's just I won't fork out that money for the authentic clothes. My wife got all my affordable fashion tips from this illuminating post about cheap Gucci handbags replica high quality and it blew her mind that replicas are so identical to the real deal these days at such cheap prices. My wife was thrilled about this budget find and she can finally enjoy all the high-fashion looks she likes without feeling guilty for wasting our money.

Dirt accumulates under the rubber band where the drum of the machine.

In addition to waterproof characteristics, there are also breathable indicators. For example, jackets on http://frostfire.co.uk/ made using two technologies. Breathability depends on the amount of steam passed through the fabric for a certain period of time . The higher the vapor-tightness index, the more vapors the fabric removes.

Remove Ads

Ads