Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Buying a House?

Congratulations!

Yay!!! Good for you! Buying a house was one of the most stressful things I have ever done - but not exactly stressful in a bad way!! I was just waiting for something to go wrong - but it didn't. We got our little piece of land and our little house about 2 years ago.

One thing that I was so suprised about was the actual cost of keeping the house up - Gas, Elec., etc. But it has all been managable.

The only advice I would offer is get a really good home inspection. We had a few things to fix in our house, but we knew about them ahead of time - no suprises. Then we got to know the people at the local Home Depot really well!

Good luck!!
    Beth

2. # ADS

New Home

We are in our third new home in 37 years. The last move was the most challenging. We had lived in the same home for 25 years (so much stuff). We raised our two children and about 17 of the neighbor's children in that home. Notice I keep using home instead of house...there's a reason for that. When we were first married we too were in an apartment for a while. But when we saw the first place we wanted, and began to think of where to put the meager bit of furniture we had in each room, we soon began to think of it as our home. When you start to get that feeling about a place, then you know it's right no matter how much you must sacrifice to own it. Just be sure not to go over what you can afford monthly on your new home. I've learned a lot of ways to make our homes more affordable over all those years, and it always paid off!

Well, the house we wanted to make an offer on was taken off the market before we could take a second look at it, so we had to start all over again. Most of the houses we were looking at in were in horrible condition, so we did some figuring and were able to raise our maximum price and now we have more options. One of the biggest challenges is that my spouse is very tall and we were looking at a lot of 1.5 story houses and he couldn't stand up straight upstairs!

We hope to finish looking at all of the houses on my favorites list this weekend and start making a decision next week. Because of our setbacks, I now have no idea when we will be moving.

I am currently under contract for a house and my spouse and I just have a few things to go over with our attorney, plus have an inspection and the house is ours. I should be moving March 1. This has been over 6 months of hell and at this point, I'm so sick of looking at houses and so tired of being stressed out that I hope I don't have to do this again for a good long time. But I can't wait to move into my house and unpack, decorate, hang up my bird feeders, plant a garden, and get back to crafty and DIY projects, which are on hold now while I pack.

I have to agree with sticking to a budget. its sooo easy to "fall in love" with a more expensive home, and you just dont realize the toll that takes on your finances year after year, especially if you have a setback. its better to know you can comfortably afford what you have.

Hi,I think it's good opportunity for you and you should buy,Don't worry about any thing and hire an real estate agent he can help you in all your matters,and you should worried about your credit,so best of luck.

Last edited by leemike; 01-16-2014 at 10:53 PM.

Guy's i would like to ask something relating to your topic which is that I'm want to buy a new house around your area if you know any place than contact here back i will appreciate you on this operating....!
    Last edited by Challis0; 01-26-2013 at 01:03 AM.

Hi you can buy the house and take some help from the agent of real state if you want. After buying house you will be wondered that how much tasks remaining there like decorating, repainting or refurnishing because the test of the current owner and you have far difference.
    Anyway, best of luck for now.....
    Your desired solution may be here at Dooleys Furniture.

Hello every one nice discussion about that topic Here are some discussion about you that you can buy the house and you must checked the decorating ,repainting and refurnishing of that house.
    floor stripper Gold Coast. I suggest you that to check the rate of that house either you can afford it, I think it is depends your budget.
    Last edited by Cristopher40; 06-05-2014 at 06:04 AM.

You should choose a place where you get maximum living facilities. According to my knowledge, You should build your home in your own concentration, there you can build of your own choices, Building up the home is better than buying a home. Wish you all the best.

home builders Brisbane
    Last edited by Abner007; 07-13-2013 at 04:04 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads