Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for your kind words, Ms. Chrome!

2. # ADS

If you are interested in spying on the people who spy on you, I suggest a program like "Statcounter" which logs everyone who visits your site regardless of if they post a comment or not. (www.statcounter.com - free)

I don't have a ex husband, but my ex boyfriend reads my blog.

If he had a blog I'd probably read his too. I'm nibby like that. =)

But that is gross his new wife is wearing your old clothes. Kinda creepy that they both enjoy keeping a eye on what your doing and stuff.

PS~brdqt..thanks for posting that link!

Now you've got me looking for blogs by all my exboyfriends.

Thanks to Google, it's so easy these days to find out if somebody from your past has a blog. I put in the name of a guy I briefly dated looong ago and was amazed that he has up a whole website and blog registered under his last name. Maybe it's good from a professional standpoint (he does a lot of web stuff), but I'm amazed that he has a personal blog up as part of it. Even more amazing that the whole focus of his blog is griping about things and people that annoy him. When you're Larry David, you can elevate this sort of thing to an artform. However in the case of Dude who briefly dated Snufkin, it just makes him come off as a really negative and smug person. I mean, I always suspected that about him when we knew one another. But reading in print just confirmed it. And makes me really happy that he dumped me in order to "see other people" all those years ago!

Another thing about blogging and letting your SO know about it, if there's a break-up, they might just out you. It's a long convoluted story, but somebody I used to be friends with did that when he decided to get a divorce. Word spread quickly that his soon to be ex wife had a blog - so people wanted to read it in order to cybergawk! Especially because she says repeatedly in her posts "Oh only 4 people know about this blog so I can say whatever I want." Which wasn't the case because he blabbed about it to so many people - I suspect in order to bolster sympathy for him based on what she wrote on there.

I cannot say a definite yes or no. I have had many good friends whom I met on dating site, click here to investigate. With most of them, it never came to a serious relationship, but we remained good friends. Of course, I told them about my culinary blog as we exchange messages occasionally. So I believe, they drop in at my site sometimes to pick up a new recipe.
    Last edited by mulikotr; 09-07-2020 at 12:04 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads