View Poll Results: Which one should I get to go w/ my new crafty desk?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ladder Shelves

0 0%
  • Baskets

5 55.56%
  • Plain shelves

3 33.33%
  • Other?

1 11.11%

Which should I get to go w/ my new crafty desk?

Link for Option 1: Ladder http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B00065BYSQ

Link for Option 2: Basket shelves http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B00065BYU4

Third Option is basic mix and match shelves where you buy the board and the brackets separately (I'm thinking 2, maybe three)

This is my blog entry w/ pictures of the desk - for some reason I couldn't put a picture in this post. http://www.getcrafty.com/blogs.php?u...sea&entry=6217

Okay, I just got a new desk for our bedroom as my new crafty corner thing. I need more storage, but now that I see other things that are part of a furniture collection at Target, I don't know which one because unfortunately I can't afford both (I'm already lucky I can get something else since the desk was 50% off!).

There is enough room on the other side of the TV for the ladder bookshelf, I just couldn't get it to show up in the camera w/out going through the wall behind me.

2. # ADS

I like the basket wall shelf, but could you also add another shelf with it - over or under. I like that you can hang stuff from pegs under the baskets, and the baskets hide the craft stuff which is good if you want to be able to put things away. But then, I have lots of craft books, so a plain shelf would help, too :) Ok - I'm no help at all!

I also think the basket shelf would be very pretty over your desk. Hey...You can always add on later, as your needs expand, right?

I would go for the basket shelf now and keep the ladder shelf in mind for later, possibly when it could be moved closer to the desk itself.

Remove Ads

Ads