Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Japanese Weekend for brand - awesome, well-designeed, stylish, classy, inexpensive. Target has some cute stuff, too. I haven't been to Old Navy, but my pregnant friend loves it.

If you wear pantihose, splurge on maternity pantihose. They are so much more comfortable than regular, even with the front rolled down!

Don't go hogwild at the maternity stores. It's a lot of cash for something you'll wear only 5 months or so. And remember you may not be able to fit into regular clothes for 2 or 3 months, so don't go dumping your pregger clothes as soon as you give birth!

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by mrs_stroozi
    Don't go hogwild at the maternity stores. It's a lot of cash for something you'll wear only 5 months or so. And remember you may not be able to fit into regular clothes for 2 or 3 months, so don't go dumping your pregger clothes as soon as you give birth!
    So true! And it's impossible to go buy new stuff in those first few weeks after the birth. I've been stuck wearing my maternity tops, which is starting to look ridiculous.

I remember when my wife was pregnent, she still loved to wear luxury designer clothes. But it's just too wasteful to wear oversize designer clothes for a couple of months. Luckily, our friend found this helpful post about fake cheap designer bags and clothes in which we learned that there are mirror-image replicas out there in the market that look and feel 99% identical to the authentic. We we shocked at such amazing quality at such affordable prices. After she gave birth to our girl, she started buying replica clothes and handbags and all have been of so great quality. Replicas have saved us tons of money for many other meaningful things. You should have a read!

There is very many useful information for me

Very many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads