Toodledo - lists

I wanted to share a new free online resource I've been using a lot lately. It's http://Toodledo.com.

I've been using it to make all kind of lists, including a list for childproofing the ouse. It's just so much easier than doing it in MS Word like I was before, and you can categorize the lists and print them out.

Here's the website's description of it:

Toodledo is an easy to use, web-based to-do list. Keeping track of all your tasks will help you avoid disorganization, stay motivated and be more productive.

Here is what you'll be able to do with Toodledo:
    * Folders - You can organize your tasks into different folders or projects. For example, you could have a folder for work related tasks, one for home projects and another for your hobby. You can have unlimited tasks and unlimited folders.
    * Due-dates - Set a due-date for a task and we'll remind you when the deadline is approaching. You can also have tasks that repeat once you finish them.
    * Priority - Some tasks are more important than others. With priorities, you can better sort and organize your tasks.
    * Time Tracking - By assigning an estimate of the time required for each task you can prioritize better and find small tasks to fill in little chunks of free time.
    * Notes - You can attach lengthy notes to any task, so you can keep track of important information.
    * Import / Export - It's your data, so you should be able to take it with you. You can import and export your tasks in a variety of formats, including RSS feeds.

2. # ADS

Ahh. I'm a huge list-maker. Thank you!!

interesting...

It sounds lovely. It also sounds like Outlook. What makes it different? I try to use Outlook and falter constantly.

Mrs S - There are probably a lot of similarities between this and Outlook.

I like putting my list in something electronic that I can also print - I like having a hardcopy but yet having it stored electronically so if it gets lost it can be reprinted - but that would be the case for something like toodledo or outlook. And it can separate out into categories so when I print it each category has its own section. and it can order by priority - i used to do that with a ridiculous elaborate system of asterisks.

With this website, you can import an existing list after you save it as tab delimited - I had had a list in MS Word and it was easy to import so I liked that. I guess it was also ease of use - I didn't find the tasks part of outlook as easy or useful.

Remove Ads

Ads