Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If you have a daughter that is still toddler age, I've seen some really cute pillow case dresses that you could make pretty easily.

I've found that quality pillow cases are often pretty cheap at antique markets and places like TJ Maxx or whatever.

If you search for "pillow case dress" on Etsy, there are some pretty cute ones out there.

2. # ADS

best kid''s clothes ever!

we have a shop called Naartje here in sacramento. my son has yet to wear out anything that i''ve gotten there. in fact, he''s 8 years old now and still wearing things i bought when he was 4. of course pants are now shorts, but it works. other than amazing quality, they kinda of stay with the same color palette each season so things you bought two years ago still work with their current stuff. their prices are really reasonable and the clothes are super cute. they may have a website; do a search for Naartje.

naartje? really? i wasn't that thrilled with their clothes. i guess what my son managed to fit over his head as a tiny one fared decently! i guess i'm just not really into any of the styles there in the first place.

but that's one thing to watch out for; if your kid has a big head, make sure your naartje purchases have buttons on the collars. i mean, there were some things from other brands that were a little hard getting on him, but there were items he had from that spot that were completely unwearable because of it!

I've generally found that you get what you pay for. I'm not a fan of Old Navy whatsoever. I can honestly say that more than half of my purchases from them have come apart or worn faster than they should have. If I don't drop wad on a shirt, I shouldn't have to delicately launder it like I did!

I also like Hanna Andersson, their sizing is very versatile. The dresses become tunics for my little one until she just can't squeeze into them any longer!

I agree that thrift shops, though they sell toddler clothes for very cheap, generally have really low quality goods. That''s why I always recommend to everyone to use this toddler clothing website because it offers deals for really great quality clothes.

Not only is the excellent of many youngsters' outfits inadequate, the styles are icky -- especially for ladies. For the last six several weeks or so, I've been developing changed outfits for my children -- tops mainly -- buying either strong or very easy tops and embellishing them in methods that talk with my youngsters' passions.

Hi dear today i want to say that
    The formula stains are the worst and I mostly breast feed but I have so many kids clothes that are ruined by stains. I have used spray and wash which works for some stains but before I ditch these items I thought maybe there are some better things I can try first. Thanks for any suggestions.
    Last edited by Max0; 12-13-2012 at 11:15 PM.

nice information

The worst thing about baby cloths is when we buy it we need to use it immediately as after some days it doesn’t get fitted to baby as they grown up fast.

I love the design of designer clothes. My kids look very adorable in those. But I gotta admit, their quality is going down. It's no longer worth paying the retail price for these designer clothes/accessories. According to what I read in this article about fake cheap designer bags, some authentic designer clothes and bags are even of poorer quality than some top-tier replicas. I have purchased some replica baby clothes for my kids and they were so of great quality that I don't feel ashamed of buying fake clothes for my children.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads