Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    One thing I do is reuse. It seems easy to just throw it in the trash, but I think first; is there another use for this item? Can it be repurposed, repaired, refinished, resold, composted, donated, or otherwise given another use? Recycling is the one more thing. I had come across this interesting opinion poll 'We are going to run out of space to dump rubbish if we do not recycle!' sounds true to me.

2. # ADS

Interesting topic.

I take part in a whole host of things from recycling to switching off electricity points properly (making sure things are not left on stand by!). I also use public transport a lot more and cycle into work when it''s not raining (or snowing!).

Plus after reading these comments - recycling of clothes. Definitely one I think I need to start doing!

Buy food items like yogurt in large containers instead of individual ones, recycle, reuse stuff, water plants with shower water, use tea bags 2 or three times, buy items in bulk so there is less packaging, buy as much used stuff as possible, grow your own vegetables in flower beds instead of flowers, fill your home with plants to freshen the air instead of air purifiers, breastfeed your baby, fix stuff when it breaks instead of replacing it, unplug cell phone chargers and turn off computers when not in use, and turn junk mail into art projects with your kids!

Anna

I of course recycle! I also ALWAYS use the paper bags at the grocery store (or knit ones).

Of course, the first thing is trash cycling. Everybody does it now. The second thing is the fact that I refused driving a car and now I am completely into riding a bike. This is an elliptical description of the main thing I do. Of course, I try to be economical with electricity and gas. I hope it helps

tree is a green

I tried to reduce the use of plastic bags and covers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads