Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: products that made my life easier this year...

products that made my life easier this year...

so i was looking around my bathroom this morning and noting all the products that came into my life this past year (new or just new to me) that made things easier or better in some way. thought i'd share them and hope others will do the same to maybe make things even easier or better!

here's my list.....

1) eucerin daily shower oil (paired with the scrubby shower cloth from asian supermarkets... made me lose all those funky permanent goosebumps on the back of my arms. AND i'm not allergic to it like i am everything else....)

2) arm & hammer whitening boost (paired with your regular toothpaste, it does just that, and well, and i'm stoked!)

3) mineral powder foundation

4) downy wrinkle release spray

5) good old yellow lysol spray cleaner. (with 4 people using a tub/shower, it gets nasty. i spray it on, let it sit 10 minutes and wipe instead of scrubbing.)

6) neutrogena T-Gel extra strength shampoo (for my boo with psoriasis... hit poor crusty head is WAY better after just a couple uses.)

7) good old baking soda in the wash (i don't like to haul bleach up and down 2 flights of stairs to the laundry room in the complex.... whites are whiter, funky kid laundry doesn't come out still smelling funky like it was without it.)

8) scrubbing bubbles cleaner (for our sneakers! WAY cheaper and the same thing you get in the shoe cleaning section.)

i'm sure more will pop into my head but this is just a start...
    admin likes this.

2. # ADS

neti pot for allergies. Amazing!

My mom has a neti pot and thinks it's great. I've never tried it but I haven't been so bad off yet that I'd put a pot up my nose.

I'm glad the eucerin worked for you. I tend to shy away from eucerin because it has petrolatum in most of its products and it ends up clogging my pores in the end. I make natural products so I tend to use products without petrolatum or mineral oil. One of my favorite shower oils is to just use plain old rice bran oil. It's amazing. Pair it with some simple white sugar and you have an instant scrub.

I have never had any luck with downy wrinkle releaser. I tried and tried with that stuff and nothing. I guess my wrinkles are just too hard core.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabell View Post
    love it too

Clorox Bleach Pen

With a 20 month old little boy who looks adorable in white, there is nothing better than the bleach pen to get any and every stain out. I'm in love!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sarabell View Post
    so i was looking around my bathroom this morning and noting all the products that came into my life this past year (new or just new to me) that made things easier or better in some way. thought i'd share them and hope others will do the same to maybe make things even easier or better!

here's my list.....

1) eucerin daily shower oil (paired with the scrubby shower cloth from asian supermarkets... made me lose all those funky permanent goosebumps on the back of my arms. AND i'm not allergic to it like i am everything else....)

2) arm & hammer whitening boost (paired with your regular toothpaste, it does just that, and well, and i'm stoked!)

4) downy wrinkle release spray

5) good old yellow lysol spray cleaner. (with 4 people using a tub/shower, it gets nasty. i spray it on, let it sit 10 minutes and wipe instead of scrubbing.)

6) neutrogena T-Gel extra strength shampoo (for my boo with psoriasis... hit poor crusty head is WAY better after just a couple uses.)

7) good old baking soda in the wash (i don't like to haul bleach up and down 2 flights of stairs to the laundry room in the complex.... whites are whiter, funky kid laundry doesn't come out still smelling funky like it was without it.)

8) scrubbing bubbles cleaner (for our sneakers! WAY cheaper and the same thing you get in the shoe cleaning section.)

i'm sure more will pop into my head but this is just a start...
    Nice tips. Yeah I agree with baking soda. It's so effective. I also used it to make my teeth white. LOL

i have wood floors and two year old twins, i found that "bona" floor polish is safe and it works wonders! i also found oxy-woolite upolstery cleaner works wonders too! and the mineral make-up, well, i start to panic when i am banging on the little container to get more out, i love it!

OxyClean!

Baking soda can be used for so much more than just laundry!
    it can be used as a facial exfoliator, a drain cleaner, a stove top cleaner, etc etc etc!!
    mrs_stroozi likes this.

i have to go with the bleach pen (ok, and one of those rabbit ear wine bottle openers!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads