Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisGrant View Post
    That was really helpful as I was renovating my home. Would like to know some ideas on kitchen decoration. I am having maple kitchen cabinets in my kitchen and green granite countertop. Which color would be suitable for my kitchen walls? Also having a small window between kitchen and living room should I close it permanently or decorate it with some art piece.
    Well i must say you gave good colors for your cabinets and counter tops. Your kitchen would look colorful and to enhance its beauty go for colors like light blue, yellow or cream color for the kitchen wall. And i would suggest you do not close the window permanently it would be great if you decorate it with some beautiful art piece.
    Last edited by woodserickson; 03-30-2013 at 05:16 AM.

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by SumiQ8 View Post
    “The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.” ~Maya Angelou

A house is made up of ordinary bricks and mortar. It does not become a home until it is filled with warmth and comfort. Paint, wallpaper, trim and carpeting create a sturdy foundation for creating an inviting home. Adding personal touches like furniture, accent pieces and other décor items will create a comfy haven that you are proud to call “home”. When it comes to filling your home with warmth, there are several trendy and inexpensive ways to create the perfect ambiance.

------------------
    ------------------

given to the display methods of the photography. Matching picture frames can be used to provide a classic effect. However, blank canvases can also be used to create a more ethereal effect.

As the old adage goes, “Home is where the heart is.” Make yours a soothing sanctuary, a place to escape from the annoying nuances of daily life. Your family and guests will appreciate the effort as you bask in the accolades for the sheer genius behind your design.
    Yes you are right that lush green houseplants can fill all of those empty spaces while also making the home feel welcoming.
    It's really amazing idea of filling the free spaces of the rooms.

It is important to know HowToFurnish your rooms and for this we expect ideas from experts.

Scented Candles and Photography is also good idea of decorating home.

Candles are an excellent way to both brighten and lighten up a room.
    Last edited by sonjareva; 03-29-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    Your desired solution may be here at Dooleys Furniture.

Thus is so true we just moved and I have NO pictures hanging. I think it will make a big difference once I put some up. Just feeling a little empty...

Here are really nice and most informative article is written by you. I have read your post and found it really helpful. I would like to say thanks to you for your this kindness. I hope that you will continue to post here with us. Keep sharing and yeah, Thanks once again dude. Keep it up.

Hi
    yes your so right, you can add your touch to the room also it gives the room abit if a warmth feel knowing your going to be safe here. This site i gave me the added warmth feel to it. The wallpapers were different to any other wallpaper i have seen and they quality was really good. The paper i order came the very next day too.

I want to instal a candelabrum in my bedroom but i need some ideas for it or some tips.

I agree with you dude i am very excited to see that you have lot of knowledge about it..............So if any body wants to share any information/ideas about it then please share me buddy??????????

Plumbing Brisbane
    Last edited by Ryder9696; 09-14-2013 at 07:07 AM.

Really nice post.it should be always like it must convey some message if we talk about photo frames and about lamp and light it should be mild and give peace to mind.

I love creating Christian decor such as crosses and plaques to bring warmth into your home. I can't post links as of right now, but you can go to Etsy dot com and search allaboutjesusdesigns

If your looking flame less candles and led please check the fuzzy fabric website were you can find many variety of items which are cheap in cost and can be get in wholesale too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads