Cool Fun Photography For Beginners

Here is something SUPER FUN! It is so simple to get creative with this.

In this video I wanted to share with you how I do a photo a day. Anyone can do it. You do not have to be a professional photographer. You will be pleasantly surprised at how much you will learn about taking photos just by taking one simple photo a day. It is easy and you will be amazed at how much you will start to notice in your surroundings that you may have never noticed before. I share my photos on my facebook but you can share your photos with others who do the challenge through twitter and other sources. I love how easy it is to be creative while doing this. It does not take a lot of time either. My whole family has enjoyed getting involved in my picture taking and they seem excited about what is next. I hope the video encourages you to give it a try. I would love to hear if you do. Have fun!

2. # ADS

Banned
    Oh, I have seen your video, thank you for sharing. At first, I want to buy a SLR camera, but soon I found it's too professional, and I don't have much time to learn about it.Maybe you are right, with a common camera, I can also enjoy the easy life!

My husband got my camera for me. It is a simple Cannon Power Shot. I need easy. Hehe I can take it off of auto and maybe do more advanced stuff with it but I have not gotten that far yet. All I do is point and shoot and cross my fingers right now. It is so much fun to do the photo a day and I would do it with my phone camera if I had to. I am really surprised how much I love to take pictures. It is more creative than I ever would have thought. Maybe it would be fun to post some pictures here. ? That way we can share what we come up with. I will do it if others are interested.

This is how I show my pictures on my facebook when I load them. My family and friends love my silly stories that go with my pictures.

Fun Photography For Beginners-day-22-high-angle.jpg

The Photo Challenge for day 22 is "From A High Angle". My son and I came up with the wonderful idea of climbing up in a tree to get pictures. Believe it or not, I GOT UP IN THE TREE TOO. My son did not like the pictures of him that "I" took because he said he looked like Jay Leno with a big chin. HAHA I LOVE this one because it really does not focus on me. You see the branches in the foreground and it captures exactly what we were trying to capture (The high angle). Perfect. Thanks Dustin. We had a great time climbing trees!

Banned
    Yeah, it's so interesting of your life.How I envy you ! Easy life make us happy everyday. The picture is good because it displayed your passion of life.

Remove Ads

Ads