What did you do this weekend?

It was supposed to be a super productive weekend including a yard sale and getting most of the house packed up for our move. It didn't really turn out that way. If I wasn't driving to South Carolina to buy lottery tickets or playing Monopoly I was in bed with cramps. I swear I'm having the worst period ever. Hopefully this week will be more productive than the weekend.

2. # ADS

yuck, cramps. i've found heating pads to help the most, or a hot shower. or when sleeping, to keep a pillow under my knees (has something to do with maximizing blood flow to your pelvic region). hope you feel better :)

my weekend was pretty normal. saw the movie "21 grams", which is great, once you get past the first 20 minutes of "i TOTALLY don't get this". after 20 minutes, it starts to fall into place. the rest of the weekend was mostly spent studying for the exam i had today. now i'm done and am homework free for the first time since september. what am i going to do with myself?

probably spend WAY too much time on these boards, the new glitter, and live journal. oh, it's a sweet, sweet life...

I had a fabulous weekend. My bday was Saturday and we fired up our grill for the first time and my folks and 2 of my best pals came over and we had a rockin good time.

We stuffed ourselved with grilled treats and ice cream cake and played a board game my folks have that I love, called Apples to Apples. My friend gave me a Winnie the Pooh pez and a CD mix of her favorite tv themes and also a scanned collage of all these goofy pictures of us from high school.

I also got to see my brother on Friday for the 1st time since xmas, I saw himin his play and the tour just ended so I can finally connect with him again. Yay!

Oh, and I did finally buy some frames for wedding pictures so we can hang them (mind you it;s almost our 2 yr anniversary. grr)

I went "surfing" all weekend. I use the quotes b/c I wasn't doing very well at it. My b/f's aunt and uncle came into town and took us to a fancy restaurant and ordered us appletinis and i got carded. I am 27.

jt
    ps to be fair I should also note that my 26 year old b/f got carded too

Saturday I spent with my godmother,shes the best.
    Sunday went for the best bike ride ever with my husband and ate big ol' fat In-n-out burgers.
    I ended up with mosquito bites,but hey...everyone looks cute with a bunch a red splotchies on thier faces no?

My play opened on Friday, but since I'm sharing the role with another actor, I wasn't in it until Sunday. The rest of the weekend I mostly just slept.

This weekend I am planning to go surfing and for this I want to buy an anemometer to know the weather exactly and measure its data every half hour. Who uses which and which is the best?

If you are planning to surf in the near future, then an anemometer is a must for you, as the weather is very unstable. I use SKYWATCH and saw them at a discount at https://easy-surfshop.com/do/cat/wetsuits/WETSUITS .
    This portable weather station collects weather data and immediately displays it on the built-in display.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilowok View Post
    This portable weather station collects weather data and immediately displays it on the built-in display.
    It seems to me that it is too complicated way. I use the easiest method. I have a proven site where I can watch the weather and all changes - https://meteoprog.co.il/en/ It helps me very much in my work as I drive a lot in the suburbs. I have enough to have a smartphone to see what awaits you on the way.

Remove Ads

Ads