Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: introduce yourself

Hi, I'm Clara.

I posted on glitter ages ago, when it was on gromco. Just stopped in to see who's around.

2. # ADS

hi, i'm Mikki
    I live in a small, retirment community called Cobourg Ontario where the town is bustling with old people, but it is a very nice town. However, I leave next year hoping to get into Art History in University....Guelph i am thinking...with my boyfriend who is already in first year there.

i like my moms pottery wheel, shopping both thrift and new, and going to Ikea and planning my home...

Hello everyone,

I am totally new to this board and so excited about finding it...I am 24 and currently live in San Diego, but grew up in NY. I went to college planning to go to law school but ended up studying photography and painting, I've always been creative. Since graduating I've struggled to be a "professional artist" and ended up going back to school to be a massage therapist. I'm thinking about starting my own business but my craftiness is pretty varied - I make jewelery, throw pottery, sew, paint, do collage, love interior design, and being inventive. its hard to narrow down which craft is my favorite/best skill and go with it. anyone else struggle with this? i'd like to incorporate creating a product and organic/holistic lifestyle. anyone else thinking about a business along these lines? anyone live in san diego? lets get in touch!! so glad to be here! Melissa

'Lo...

Name's Elizabeth, living in Brooklyn NY... I participated a bit back on the old boards, but it's been awhile (mostly due to lack of time). I'm 32, just moved in with my boyfriend (or, rather, he just moved in with me) and the subsequent domesticity has brought on a spate of craftiness so here I am. Been doing a lot of knitting, also some beading, and am always happy to branch out into something new. My fellah's just as crafty as me (he leans more towards the wood and the leather), so it's not like he tries to talk me out of it... heh.

I'm sure this new and improved site has been up for a while; in any case, I really love it! Great features!

hello!
    i'm jen, 34. i'm originally from ny but live in portland, or (almost 2 yrs now). i'm married (one year next week!) w/ one cat. i make jewelry for money, but i also love sewing, crocheting, embroidery, beaded flowers, photography, gardening, cooking, and i've just started learning to knit. some day i'd love to learn to play the cello. i'll try almost any craft once, but i don't always stick with them.

haven't been here in a while!

Hi! I still have the name Lacey from the old Glitter board! Only now instead of living in the east village i live in williamsburg Brooklyn which took some getting used to but now i feel it's home. I have lots more space for crafts but I haven't been crafting enough lately so I'm thinking I'd better start working on my holiday presents soon! I haven't been on the new board much this year but I really really need to get crafty again! For those that don't know me, I'm an illustrator and a dancing fool who loves pretty shoes and NYC people watching.

Hey! I'm Anna, 19 years old this time next week. I live in Lahti, Finland and am studying silver and jewelry design at Lahti polytechnic. I love knitting, sewing, painting, photographing, making weird sculpture-like creations - well nearly anything I can do with my hands. I'm not a genius at any field and have trouble finding the time for craftwork because of my school. Hopefully this autumn I (too) can find time to get crafty and to share the joys of the hobby with you guys ;)

My name is Jenni. I am 18 and am going to school for psychology. I do not know how to do very many crafty type things, but I like to cook and paint, and that is a beginning. Besides that, I enjoy reading, writing, comics, animals, old timey movies, and musicals.

hi, my name is janice, and i'm also "copacetic" on supernaturale, craftster, and the switchboards! :) i've been lurking here for a while now, and have finally overcome my shyness to say hi. i love the layout around here...soo soothing and easy on the eyes!

i like to sew, knit, make jewelry, and i'm learning how to crochet! but i can't cook at all --- even grilled cheese is complicated to me. :)

i'm happy to be here and look forward to chatting with you all! :)

Hi - My name is Kathleen and I am 27. I have most recently started on making my Christmas cards. This summer I have been trying to learn to knit - finally my scarves have stopped looking like shawls. I also have been trying to catch up on all the backlog of scrapbooking I have been meaning to do - it never seems like there is enough time. I currently reside in Nutley, NJ.

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads