Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: introduce yourself

Quote Originally Posted by pottymouth
    Hello all!
    I'm currently obsessed with Boca Burger riblets, bubble tea, making lists and crossing things off, fudgecicles, that new mr. clean magic eraser thingy, and planning my porch garden.
    oh how i love a list!

2. # ADS

i'm cindy. i like my son, my 2 dogs, my mr., and craftin' it up.

hello,
    My name is Maggie. I'm 25 and live in Seattle, where I work in public broadcasting. I like to sew, knit, write poems, take polaroid pictures and snuggle with my cat Henry.

ooops. I just posted an introduction on the "craft-up" board before seeing this thread.

I am Juna (aka Jennifer, but most of my friends call me Juna, it's not just a screen name). Many, many things float my boat. I do sew (for myself and some for sale), but I feel that what attracts me most to these boards is my tendency to find something beautiful or functional or just plain weird and think, "hmmm, now how can *I* make that?" I find that same spirit on these boards and it's so wonderful to be immersed in it!

Very pleased to meet you,
    juna

I'm Rhi. I was 'Mathias' at Glitter as well, but I mostly only lurked because it was a little overwhelming for me. I've been checking these forums out for several days now, and I can feel an addiction blooming. You guys seem to have a cozy community here.

I am 25, will have been married for 4 years next month, and am comfortably busy with my four cats and two dogs. I have been doing social work for about 3 1/2 years now and I think I am just beginning to get a grasp on how to leave my job at 4:30pm and not take its zaniness and sadness home with me.

I love just about everything involving writing from decorating stationery to making envelopes to writing thank you notes to buying stamps to my tiny column at Jaded Times.

I adore my sewing machine and my flower/herb gardens.

I am presently making marble magnets as thank you gifts for all the folks who donated to me for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer (such an awesome experience) and I am getting itchy and excited about finally setting up my "craft room" in one of my spare bedrooms.

I'm Martha and I've been Martita on glitter old and new since 2000. I'm 28, live in the Adirondack mountains of NY and work in PR and Marketing for a non-profit that provides reproductive health care, education and advocacy. Can you guess which one? I quilt, knit less than I used to, paint, write, and am currently planning a wedding (but that's over July 3rd.) I live with Mr.Tita. I have a dog names Moses.

Oh Martita, we are so happy to have you over here : )!

New Girl

Hi. I'm totally new to this community. What a find! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Brenda, and I live in the suburbs near Ratland. I grew up with a Mom and Grandma who quilt and sew and a Grandpa who's dabbled in everything. For me, I seem to have found a niche in cooking, but I like to dabble like my Grandpa.
    I'm on the edge of turning 19, and I'm getting my AA in Accounting at community college. I plan on moving on to a nice little private college that's just down the Interstate from where I am.
    Hmmm, I love...
    eating what I cook, watching movies on AMC and TCM, vinyl record albums (they're cheap and still awesome!), reading short snappy books on rainy afternoons and lingering over long books before going to bed, Viggo Mortenson, Hugh Jackman, and lots of other things that I couldn't even begin to list.

hi. my name is denise and i live in portland, or but grew up in the bay area in california. i spend my days taking care of my 6.5 month old girl named yoshimi. when i have free time (and that is very seldom) i like to run, sew, read, cook, and do all sorts of crafts. i also love snoopy.

It's me Sofagirl, but I am confused as usual.
    Jen

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads