Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: introduce yourself

Hi ALL!

I live in San Diego California and love to making candles. Candle making started as a home and now I am happy to say I am selling at a few farmers market! Glad to be here and happy to contribute.

2. # ADS

Hello I live in Kansas a girl i knew made candles, she was selling hers also,my daughter learnt how to make candles. do you do any other crafts. I started making cross that go out on graves.

Hi I'm Jacqueline Athmann

Hi, I'm Jacqueline and I'm a creator on Youtube. I paint, craft, create, make, plan, journal, paper craft and sometimes even Recycle art on my channel. I upload weekly videos and I'm excited to share them with you. Join me!

Hi all, I am a newbie to this forum. I like this forum very much. I am 28 and I am from Canada. I live with my husband and kids. I am interested in cross-stitching. I love making pizza. My husband is a tradesman and he is interested in welding art. Thanks for having me here.

I am Dorothy from Canada.

Hello, my name Tara, I'm recently here, but I have not mastered it yet. I'll tell you a little about myself, I work as a web designer, but I realized that I want to change my job to a furniture designer. I want to go to furniture store https://nyfurnitureoutlets.com/page/sales , I look at beautiful beds, cabinets, and I want to learn the same way. What do you advise, where to start?

Hello, my name is Dylan, I live in Poland and very often I go to work in Ukraine. Since on my transport it's not very convenient to cross the border, I rent a car https://ukr-prokat.com/pl/wynajem-samochodow/lwow and freely move on it. I'm still working on repairing phones, and I adore reading books.

My name is Wendy and I am retired and loving it. Now I have time to craft, tile tile paint, stitch plastic canvas, embroidery, anything craft? I live outside Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, I have one son who lives with me and has MS. I am a widow and volunteer with that dreams, love to read.

Hi all! My name is Cristina, 28 years old, born in Arezzo, Tuscany and now based in Milan. I'm graduated in Philosophy and History at the University of Siena and then in Cinema and New technologies of Art at Milan. I self-produced my first original short-film last year "The Songbird".
    I love to build hand-made objects of various kinds and materials, pottery, painting and playing guitar. 2-time creator on Kickstarter

Hey everyone, I am new to this forum. Hope I will meet some good people here.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Remove Ads

Ads