View Poll Results: Would you go a reality TV show?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 3.70%
  • no

15 55.56%
  • maybe, depends on the show

11 40.74%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    actually, i did see some press i think on CBS for a craft reality show where the winner would be the "new domestic diva." i'll try to find something on it!

i think reality shows are low-class and kind of pathetic. but i also think that about most regular tv shows as well. ;)

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by Athos
    actually, i did see some press i think on CBS for a craft reality show where the winner would be the "new domestic diva." i'll try to find something on it!

i think reality shows are low-class and kind of pathetic. but i also think that about most regular tv shows as well. ;)
    then you really don't want to see the reality show where 5 couples via for the rights to adopt a teenage girl's child.

you are kidding me!! five couples competing to adopt a child? that sounds really sick to me. : (

Actually it's a 20/20 piece on 5 couples who all want to adopt the baby of a 16 year old. Barbara Walters said she regrets using the word "compete" because it started this whole reality show thing.

In a way they are competing with each other to adopt the baby, but it's not in the "win this challenge win the child" kind of a way.

"Complaints from viewers and adoption groups, and outrage in the media, has prompted ABC to alter its message. "Clearly there is no competition," said a spokesman. "This is the chronicling of a process that happens every day. We as journalists are just focusing a camera on it."

I would totally win Survivor (if I could keep my mouth shut) and would love to do The Amazing Race.

Trading Spaces or While You Were Out would be cool.

I think the only "reality" tv show I could ever go on would be Big Brother. I have no problem being locked in a house with a pool all day and being forced to be gossipy and lazy.

I'm a world famous picky eater so forget about me ever eating bugs or brains or anything like that. I hate camping so outdoorsy things are out and regular old roller coasters give me the willies so I won't be jumping out of any airplanes for cash neither.

Oh, I forgot - I would totally do those PBS shows "Frontier House" "1900 House" etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads