View Poll Results: Would you go a reality TV show?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 3.70%
  • no

15 55.56%
  • maybe, depends on the show

11 40.74%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reality TV, Would you do it?

I was thinking about that today. Would I go a reality TV? No, I don't think I would. People on reality TV shows are always miserable. I do admit that I used to want to try out for Real World when it was first starting out.

2. # ADS

i just finished watching The Bachelor (*holds head down in shame*), and even though i find the whole "women vying for one dude's attention" concept extremely lame, I wouldn't mind sharing a gorgeous house with a bunch of cool women and doing fun stuff and eating free food and drinks while cameras captured it all. Take away the competition for a man, and i'm all for it.

roxy, who has always wanted to sleep in a mansion

I always thought it would be fun if they had a crafty reality show, kinda like the Carol Duvall Show meets Trading Spaces meets America's Next Top Model. Glue gun sabotage! Catfights over the last piece of faux fur! Tears streaming down glittered speckled faces!

Definitely not! For a while I, too, wanted to be on Real World, but a) I couldn't handle living with so many people; and b) I freak out if I feel like people are prying into my personal life. Cameras would definitely make me feel like that.

I'd kind of like to do that Amazing Race one...but nothing else appeals....

I used to play "Cooking Show" when I was a kid ("and here's one I prepared earlier...") - still do sometimes when I'm by myself :) - but I wouldn't be on an actual reality television show. I think they're kind of boring (although I did watch the last series of the Amazing Race) and inaptly named.

Holy crap, if they ever had a crafty reality show I would be so addicted!

I have to admit I've never actually watched any reality tv show except one season of Real World. But I was tempted to try out for the "King of the Jungle" Animal Planet one where they get to play with vipers and big cats and stuff, it looked like so much fun, until my husband reminded me how I hate to be wet or uncomfortable. So that was the end of that.

craftychica,
    There's Trading Spaces Home Free
    I haven't watched it, but couples compete to win their mortgage and they have to do decorating with weird stuff they win or buy with money they earn from episode to episode.

I'd be on queer eye for the straight girl, I need someone to come help me makeover my wardrobe and home etc :)

jt

i would most definitely be on a reality show. i did choose maybe however, because i wouldn't do humiliation-type shows like fear factor, temptation island, etc.

- defintely survivor or any of the home shows on tlc/discovery.
    - once wanted to do real world or road rules, but definitely not now b/c of age and my profession

I'm sick of all the chubby people on those reality shows either getting voted out, or loosing the race or being non-existant.

Therefore I propose Chubby survivor or Chunky Amazing Race! That's the show I would be on. My partner and I are both chunk-a-loonie but we are funny and we could do the stuff that wasn't super physical. I think we would make for good tv, and all the chubby americans could identify with us ;) We could end up chunky celebs!

Failing that I would like to do tradeing rooms, and have Vern come and coolify my living room. Problem is I don't know any of my neighbors....

-Leah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads