Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Depression

When we talk about depression, we can mean different states. It can be tiredness, when we don't want to do anything. In this case we just need a good rest. But there are cases when people really suffer from depression and need medical help. Usually doctors prescribe special pills. When my doctor told me to take pills, I read about them on Canadian Pharmacy Online website and decided that it was better to try something else first like eating a real healthy diet, avoiding sweets and sodas (these cause ups and downs in blood sugar which frequently feels like depression) and getting sleep at least 6-9 hours per sleep cycle. I found such recommendations on the Internet, and I should say, they worked for me. So, take care of yourself, eat and sleep good, rest enough and you won't know what depression is.

2. # ADS

I had a depression too. It was hard for me, because I was in hypochondria. The reason of such state was my age. I am 54 and I think that it was middle aged crisis. The biggest problem was that my skin quickly aged. It was terrible. But my sister advices me some procedures from https://mediluxe.ca/en/ . They helped to cope with skin problems, I got rid of depression! now I'm fine!

Depression is a big problem, that needs a visiting a doctor!

The documented market is he for the making of the profits for the individuals. The change is done for the use of the thepensters.com writers for all opened and ideal paths for the individuals. The marked opinion is done for the flow of the offs for the humans.

Quote Originally Posted by 1louisa View Post
    I find myself slipping into a depression.... and nothing is really wrong. Just my ability to deal with things. Any tips, support, ideas are welcome.
    thanks so much
    For many people, depression is associated with emptiness.This is when there is free time and do not know what to do. Or not a closefriend or family, etc. Psychologists recommend putting yourself in an unusualsituation. Try to complete the Escape room. Quests help develop mindfulness,logic, memory, imagination and thinking. Quests train calmness, ability to be have in a critical situation, initiative, determination and purposefulness.If you don't have a big company, you can find a game for two. This becamepossible on the common search site of the questshttps://nowescape.com/london-uk-esca.../for-2-players.
    Last edited by salomon; 07-23-2019 at 01:55 PM.

It seems to me that it is best to try to walk in nature, enjoy the world around, go for relaxing treatments. Thus, the depression will pass very quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads