Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depression

Depression

I find myself slipping into a depression.... and nothing is really wrong. Just my ability to deal with things. Any tips, support, ideas are welcome.
    thanks so much

2. # ADS

I think a lot of us have been there. What works the best for me in such period is to hang out with friends. Hope you'll feel better soon.

Thanks !

I know it may sound too easy, but depression can be caused by chemicals that are in your food that you may not be aware of. Try googling the dangers of MSG and Aspartame and see what you find. Depression has been linked to these two toxic chemicals.

Aside from that, I have been depressed and know what it's like. You may need to talk to a professional. If you don't have money for it, look into free state services that can provide counseling for you.

I have also found that going for a walk in nature and looking into the distance is very uplifting and can do wonders for your mental health.

Good luck

Everyone has the same battles, just remind yourself that it's up to you to get the result that you want.

Thanks Nancy!!! I am finally doing better...but life is always changing..... I guess I was just slumping..but I was so fearful of a full blown depression coming in.. what I need to remember are those tips when it happens again. Getting out in nature is huge, and sharing tips is so useful!!

There are really nice post but According to me if you are depressed, you should listen some music. It is really good and most effective way to release depression. You can also take a bath and some peoples are eat well when they are depressed. Usually when i was depressed, I was go to sleep and listen music.

Bloom Beauty Boutique
    33 Hollywell Road Biggera Waters QLD 4216 Australia
    Phone : +61 7 5563 9900
    bloombeautyboutique.com.au
    Bloom Beauty Boutique where you can evolve and bloom with confidence. Our expert team of therapists will provide you with a professional experience leaving you feeling nourished and pampered.
    gold coast microdermabrasion
    Last edited by Abner; 04-20-2013 at 09:02 AM.

good idea.,

Oh very sorry ,I know it is very dangerous disease,Today, every body face that disease. In according to me if you are depressed you should watching some movies.It is a better way to release the depression.In that situation you must drinking the fresh fruits juice.

If you are depress because you are busy and you have a lot of pressure, I think you should have a good rest. If you just feel depress and in fact nothing has happened, I think you have to find something that make you busy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads