View Poll Results: Which do you think is better?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • pc

27 49.09%
  • mac

28 50.91%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Which are you - PC or Mac?

PC all the way!
    I'm a Windows kinda girl, lol.
    I can't navigate a Mac to save my life.
    Mrs. Short likes this.

2. # ADS

Me too PC all the way. I think Macs are overrated and overpriced. Just saying.

I have to say Mac. Once I made the switch, I'd never go back. I find it to be much easier to work with & Apple has never let me down in terms of customer service.

I'm amazed to see the number of people who say they use Macs. I wonder if that includes iPads? Macs actually comprise a very small minority of computer owners. We love our PCs. Over time, they have been much cheaper to buy than Macs, and open to much more software than is available for Macs. The Macs sure look purty, though.
    Last edited by sunandwindfarm; 02-24-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Mac all the way here, but I have been in design since the early 90s, and we are traditionally Mac based. My Macs have never failed me, even when I have Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Word, Dreamweaver, who knows what else, and now the ram-loving Silhouette DE open at the same time. I am not a computer tech, however, I can do whatever I need to do to keep my Macs going and have used each of my systems for at least 6 years before updating, and my old systems are here for backup, but have never been needed. I don't have to go to work thinking a thing about my system, just about what I need to do for the projects I crank out on it. : )

I am on Mac!!!

PC!!! way easier to operate i feel like you can do so much more, and if anything does go wrong there are way easier to fix!

There are Pros And Cons for both operating systems. I use both systems in parallel. I have a MacBook Air and a Samsung notebook. Windows is far more permissive. This is good because you can do lots of things much more easier, but on the other side of the coin you are also much more exposed to malware. Macs are indeed more commercial. They are price to own and expensive to administrate. Software is more expensive. The higher price is also balanced by a much more stable and energy efficient OS. Most famous DJs use Macs simply because macOS will never crash or freeze. You can't say that about Windows though. And the upcoming macOS Big Sur will make Macs even more appealing. Although the decision is hard to take I'm voting for the Mac!

Sorry, I've just made a 1% difference for mac. However, I really like this os. It's much more comfortable to operate than a pc. Well, I don't mean it's better in every feature but the screen and the os itself are extremely convenient for all the sorts of editing (music, video, images). Although there is one drawback that I find a bit inconvenient - it's very difficult sometimes to find a good software or tool for mac. For example, I've been looking for a good converter for ages. Finally, I've found this youtube downloader for macos that I'm completely satisfied with. But there're quite a lot of other tools I need

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

Ads