Looking for a Crafty Friend

I hope this isn't too awkward haha But I'm looking for an online friend whos crafty and who maybe sells or who would like to sell things online (things you make) or make a website and amuse each other and give each other help and hints along the way.

I love crafts and web design and selling things online but its really a drag not having anyone to talk to about it and kind of do the same things as me.

I have lots of different interests that are craft related but recently I have been making Planner pages (a baby care planner) I hope to sell and I would like to make a website with craft tutorials and/or free printables etc (im not totally decided) I also like to make felt baby toys etc.

I would love to hear from anyone with similar interests =]

2. # ADS

Hi foreverly. I wish you the best in your adventure. I love to make crafts and share how to make them but I never really sold anything. I guess I am too busy making gifts and coming up with new ideas. HAHA It sounds like you are doing great with your ideas. Keep following your heart and you will do amazing. Many blessings. It is nice to meet you.

Remove Ads

Ads