Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Own website

Hi) I work at home, I'm a web designer and always I should exhibit my work on Behance, and I pry into other work when I need something quick to make and there are no ideas. Recently looking a very cool Kingsberg website, he looks like a very professional own site. And if you need a new cool site, you can do it like they have, there is no extra information, everything is only on the case.

2. # ADS

very beautiful site

My way out is webinars, or online seminars. As they are a great way to gain knowledge the audience will be yours,. It has one big drawback: once the webinar is over, it is not available for later viewing. This means you need to make a recording of the webinar. I recommend Movavi Screen Recorder. It is one of the best webinar recording software in terms of usability. With its flexible settings and great capture quality, it makes recording online seminars a piece of cake! Just have a look http://www.movavi.com/support/how-to...d-webinar.html Good luck

Use ready templates or wordpress design.

You can use ready forms for it. I was using https://aidaform.com/forms/job-application-form.html to make a pretty design for my website. It's really easy to do and you don't need to have special skills.

There are many free platforms to go online with. But if you are looking for eCommerce then I use Shopify for my Paint by Number Kit Store. It gives you a 14 day free trial to figure stuff out and you could cancel at any time.
    Painting it a doorway to the mind. Feel free to open your door and let us in.

Paint by Number kits are a great way to start painting - https://thepaintbynumber.com

Quote Originally Posted by Delliar View Post
    Use ready templates or wordpress design.
    The best option for newbies

I can also recommend to use https://light-it.net/#1/ which is quite popular today and they are making different software, apps, websites. Thanks to their support you can ask any question and monitor the full work right from your working place.

You can use python developers in virtual teams which helps to develop any kind of software and applications. It's very important to find a reliable company and to cooperate with them. I used their help to create health app and to know all aspects of software development.

You can outsource this work to a little company. It would be cheap and quick

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads