Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Own website

hahaha this is a joke.

2. # ADS

What's so funny?

There's plenty of free platforms for this.

I am sure that it might be a good idea for your site to use screen recording for MAC devices. It is very convenient for your business or just to control your site. I found https://www.movavi.com/screen-recorder-mac/, now I wonder if this is really as good as they say about it? I would like to know how good it is before buying!

if you are looking for a website for business, I can recommend using google to find a reliable it developer.

There ara a plenty of different interesting web developing firms but I was working together with openGeeksLab which is a reliable web developing firm. They are helping to create different websites, applications and mobile software. I think that it's better to find a reliable way to develop business or create it because they have a huge amount of positive feedbacks.

If you have no time for redesigning your website, then you should have money to hire a company to do it. Just Google your query and get someone from the top of the search.

If you will make your own website using WordPress, you should not forget that there are many pitfalls there, and when you install the plug-in for payment, do not forget about the wordpress payment module, with it you will receive excellent payment, good luck in programming.

By the way, I would like to tell you, if you consider the Internet as a platform, then you should pay attention not only to websites, but you need to consider some of the highest quality software applications. For example, the same poster, which is very useful for a huge number of cafes and restaurants! This is simply the best thing that has just been invented for working with payments in this environment. If you want to evaluate yourself visit link here.

You'll need to find a way to market things so that people know you exist. This will take a lot of work but good luck.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads